We wish to inform you that your personal data will be used in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “Regulation” and in accordance with the following notice.
For processing we mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
1) DATA CONTROLLER
2) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE
When visiting our website, we may process the following personal data:
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.This data category includes the IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers and terminal equipment used by any user, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.These data are necessary to use web-based services and are also processed in order to extract statistical information on service usage (most visited pages, visitors by time/date, geographical areas of origin, etc.), check functioning of the services.
PERSONAL DATA VOLUNTARY PROVIDED
A) Sending messages, on the basis of your free, voluntary, explicit choice, to our contact addresses and filling in and sending the form (“Get in touch”) made available on our website entail the acquisition of your contact information – which is necessary to provide a reply – as well as of any and all the personal data communicated in that manner (name, surname, company name, e.mail address, phone number).
In accordance to article 6, subsection 1, lett. b) of the Regulation, your consent is not required to process your data for such purpose (for the performance of the contract and pre-contractual measures requested to us).
-Where necessary your data will be processed, without need of your consent. for ensuring compliance with a legal obligation (art. 6, subsection 1, lett. c) of the Regulation) or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
B) Only upon your previous consent, we will process your data:
for marketing purposes, sending newsletters, e-mails or text messages concerning advertising/promotional and information material, events reporting, networking events, organized by the Company.
In case you declared your consent for the processing, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time with future effect.
3) Provision of personal data and consequences of failure to provide such data
Except browsing data, providing your data for the pourposes indicated at n. 2) is optional.
If you dont'provide your informations to us we may not be able to provide you with informations you have requested (in case A), or to send you any promotional information (in case B).
4)Recipients of the personal data
Data could be made accessible or communicated to the following entities:
a) employees and/or collaborators authorised by the Controller;
b) Public or private bodies, natural or legal persons that are used by the Controller to perform the activities, which are necessary to achieve the purposes described above, (including but not limited to: suppliers of IT services and application software; e-mail marketing platforms; website managers; etc.) all nominated by the Controller as processors (art. 28 of the Regulation);
c) Public or private bodies to whom the Controller is obliged by the law to disclose the data.
Your personal data will not be subject to dissemination.
5) Data transfer outside the European Union
Your data may be transferred and processed by some processors in Countries outside the European Union.
We specify that, in such cases, we will transfer your data only in Countries that ensure an adequate level of protection pursunat to art. 45 of the Regulation or where our Company previously set up contractual instruments that assure an adequate protection to your data in compliance with art. 46 of the Regulation.
For more informations contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Period for which the personal data will be stored
The data voluntary provided (art. 2 lett. A) will be stored for no longer than the time needed to answer your questions.
Data provided for direct marketing purposes will be stored for 24 (twenty-four) months, without prejudice to the possibility of withdrawing at any time the consent you previously released.
7) Rights of the data subject
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights (artt. 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 of the Regulation):
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and to have access to your personal data and to the information relating the processing: purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
- To obtain rectification of inaccurate data or, if one of the conditions set forth in art. 17 of the Regulation applies, the erasure of your personal data and, in the cases provided under art. 18 of the Regulation, the restriction of processing;
- To withdraw, at any time, the consent to process the data for the purposes for which the consent was obtained. (Withdrawing the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing, which is based on the consent you gave before the withdrawal);
- To object to the processing of your personal data when this right is based on a legitimate interest or if your personal information is used for direct marketing purposes;
- To recive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where the processing is based on a contract pursuant and carried out by automated means;
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in case you think that your rights have been breached, according to the methods indicated on the website of the Garante at: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/en/home_en
You will bear no cost to access your personal information (or to exercise any other right).
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at email address email@example.com or send a mail: via I strada n. 5, Conselve (Pd) (Italia).